When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
You have the right to be informed about the personal data TESTD collects from you, and how we process it.
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
You have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
You have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information in the contact information box below.
You have the right to object to TESTD processing your personal data for the following reasons:
• Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling)
• Direct marketing (including profiling)
• Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
• Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
• Transparency in regard to the use of data
• That any processing is lawful, fair, transparent and necessary for a specific purpose
• That data is accurate, kept up to date and removed when no longer necessary
• That data is kept safely and securely